The School of Education is composed of four departments which are fully accredited by the New Jersey State Department of Education and by national accrediting organizations. The School of Education’s teacher preparation programs have certification reciprocity with many states.
- Counselor Education
- Elementary & Early Childhood Education
- Educational Administration & Secondary Education
- Special Education, Language & Literacy
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Urban Education/Elementary or Early Childhood option
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing/Elementary Education
- Special Education; Reading Specialist; TESL
- Secondary Education in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, History, Mathematics, Spanish
- Middle School Specialization
See the TCNJ Undergraduate Bulletin for more details.
Other Undergraduate Programs Outside of the School of Education
Please visit the Office of Graduate Studies.