Schools and districts in New Jersey are beginning to seriously address environmental education. The School of Education is developing an innovative new program to help prepare future teachers to play an active role in these initiatives.
Our program includes:
• Sustainability-focused field placements
• A 5-course interdisciplinary minor in Sustainability Education
• Workshops and professional development sessions for practicing
• Partnerships with districts and agencies throughout the state
There will be informational sessions on the following dates and times:
• Wednesday, March 5th at 1pm in the Education Building room 204
• Thursday, March 6th at 8:30pm in the Education Building room 105
Please e-mail Dr. Lauren Madden at email@example.com to set up an appointment if you are unable to attend an informational session.